Master Misael Rebollar
Academy Founder / Master Instructor
Master Rebollar's credentials illustrate his accomplishments as a martial artist. His skills and techniques are the result of 19 years of dedicated training. What Master Rebollar's students respect and appreciate about him most, however, is his gifted teaching ability. Intuitive about their needs and capabillities, Master Rebollar gives his students the best guidance and instruction for achieving their goals.
Master Rebollar has years of experience running a martial arts academy. For five years he directed the training curriculum, the after-school program, the summer camp program, and the competition team for a major martial arts academy franchise. He also gave self defense seminars and organized martial arts demonstrations for the community. In 2006 he was featured in "Our State" magazine for his work training senior citizens in Tae Kwon Do and self defense. Through training in martial arts, Master Rebollar has helped both children and adults develop into more productive and caring citizens of our community.
Experience and credentials:
- 19 years martial arts training
- Fourth Degree Black Belt through the World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
- Fourth Degree Black Belt in Hapkido
- Black belt through the World Hapkido Association (WHA) through Grand Master Tae Jung, President of WHA
- Black Belt in Moo Duk Kwan Tae Kwan Do
- Training in traditional Tae Kwon Do and Olympic Tae Kwon Do
- Training in Weaponry (Nunchakus, Bo Staff, and Sword)
- Martial Arts Academy Director
- NC Taekwondo Organization Referee Northern Chair - 2011